1.75mm yellow PETG filament
About 1.75mm yellow PETG filament
This is a nice yellow PETG 3D printing filament..It can also be used in 3D printing pens that support PETG filament.
Have you ever had a 3D print fail because the filament got tangled? This is the 'well coiled' filament by Reprapper. Especially designed to prevent this from happening. The spool was made from straw. Making it bio degradable.
Advantages of PETG:
- PETG stays nicely shiny after printing.
- PETG stays nicely translucent after printing.
- PETG can be printed without a heated bed.
Why buy from us?
- Wide assortment of 3D printer filaments and 3D printer parts.
- Secure payment with Paypal, Mistercash, Sofortbanking and iDeal.
- Fast shipping.
- 30 days to return goods.
- Excellent quality
- Excellent price.
- Excellent service.
Your opinions matter much more than ours. If you have experience with this 3D printer filament. Please leave a review!
|Diameter and tolerance||1.75+/-0.04mm|
|Recommended printing temperature||210-260°C|